Privacy & Cookies policy
Data protection at a glance
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
The site editor is responsible for data processing on this website. Contact details can be found in the legal informations.
How do we collect your data?
First of all, we collect your data when you give it to us.
Other data is automatically collected when you visit our site. These are mainly technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating system or time of page access). This data is collected automatically as soon as you access the site.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected to ensure that the site is provided correctly. Other data may be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have in relation to your data?
Vous avez à tout moment le droit de recevoir gratuitement des renseignements sur l’origine de At any time, you have the right to receive free information about the origin of your stored personal data, to know for whom it is intended and for what purposes it was collected. You also have the right to request that your data be corrected, blocked or deleted.
For security reasons, or to protect the transmission of confidential content such as orders or requests you send us, this site uses SSL encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the browser’s address line displays “https://” instead of “http://”, and by the padlock icon that appears in the browser’s address bar. When SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Online forms and orders
If you send us requests via a form, we will store the information contained therein, including the contact details you have provided, in order to process the request and answer any further questions you may have. We will not pass this information on to third parties.
We retain the data you have entered in the form until you ask us to delete it or revoke your consent to its storage, or if the purpose for which your data was stored has become irrelevant.
Server log files. The provider of these pages automatically collects and saves information in so-called server log files that your browser automatically transmits to us. This information includes:
- browser type and version
- operating system used
- referring URL
- host name of the connected computer
- time of server request
- IP address
This data will not be combined with other data sources.
This website may use features of the Google web service. This service is provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser settings.
We may use “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereinafter “reCAPTCHA”) on our websites. The operator is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
With reCAPTCHA, we can check whether data entry on our websites (e.g. in a contact form) is carried out by a human or by an automated program. In this way, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of site visitors according to various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the visitor accesses the site. reCAPTCHA evaluates various types of information (e.g. IP address, time spent on the site, mouse movements). The data collected during the analysis is transmitted to Google.
The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its websites against abusive automated spying and spam.
Fidpro Suisse SA, mindful of the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in the interests of transparency with its customers, has drawn up a policy setting out all such processing, the purposes for which it is carried out, and the means of action available to individuals to enable them to exercise their rights as fully as possible. For further information on the protection of personal data, please consult this link.
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the site”) : https://fidpro.ch/
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the publisher”) : Fidpro Suisse SA, whose registered office is located at : Rue de la Tour-de-l’Ile 1, CH-1204 Geneva, Switzerland.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to and use of the site are reserved for strictly personal use. You undertake not to use this site or the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that may be used to operate this site and, more generally, all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by current intellectual property laws. They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly forbidden. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorized use does not imply acceptance of said use and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users ;
- remove any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Liability
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation, preventing access to the site or any of its functions. You are entirely responsible for the equipment you use to connect to the site. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you :
- as a result of using the site or any service accessible via the Internet ;
- as a result of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site, and you hereby waive any claim against the publisher in this respect. Should the publisher be the subject of amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, it may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may arise from such proceedings.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The publisher authorizes users to set up hypertext links to all or part of the site. Any link must be removed on simple request from the publisher. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights whatsoever in respect of the content of such links.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by Fidpro Suisse SA. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor to manage relations with you and, where applicable, to process your orders.
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- right of access: users may exercise their right of access to their personal data by writing to the e-mail address given below. In this case, before exercising this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to restrict processing: users may request the Platform to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the nLPD;
- the right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the provisions of the nLPD;
- the right to portability: users may request that the Platform provide them with the personal data they have supplied, in order to transfer it to a new Platform.
- You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: Fidpro Suisse SA, Rue de la Tour-de-l’Ile 1, CH-1204 Geneva, Switzerland, or by e-mail.
All requests must be accompanied by a signed photocopy of a valid identity document, and must indicate the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
Article 9 – Use of data
Personal data collected from users is used to provide and improve the Platform’s services and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the performance of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user ;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- management of any disputes with users;
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or support. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11 – Cookies
The user has the option of deactivating cookies via his browser settings. All information collected will only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
Article 12 – Contact-us
For any questions or information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message by e-mail.